Saturday

Big Mama

Top Right Clockwise: Dakgalbi, Small Bulgogi Jeongol, Haemul Buchu Jeon, Large Suyuk, Side Dishes
Dakgalbi Rating: 5/5
Price: SGD15.00 per pax
There is a wide variety of ingredients in the pot, including rice cake, kimchi and pork which I love. The taste is not too spicy.

Bulgogi Jeongol Rating: 4/5
Price: SGD25.00
The portion of meat is generous. Other ingredients are a lot too. The soup is thick and I can keep drinking it without getting sick of it.

Haemul Buchu Jeon Rating: 4/5
The Good:
Goes well with the sauce provided
Crispy crust
The Bad:
None
Price:
SGD15.00
The crust is crispy and the pancake goes well with the sauce provided. I can finish the whole pancake by myself.

 Suyuk Rating: 5/5
Price: SGD40.00
Different sides and sauces are provided for this dish because there are many ways of eating it. Each way of eating gives me a different unique taste with the meat.

Side Dishes Rating: 3/5
Price: FREE
Nothing fanciful about the side dishes. But I heard that the water chestnut dish is home made.

Address:
2 Kim Tian Road
Singapore 169244
Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment