Wednesday

Ichiban Boshi


Mentai Potato Salad
 Rating: 4/5
Price SGD6.90 exlcuding GST and Service Charge
I like the salad chilled, so the taste doesn't feel so heavy on the taste buds. The sesame dressing is definitely a plus point to make the dish taste better and nicer fragrance.

Tori Kamameshi
Rating: 3/5
Price: SGD11.90 excluding GST and Service Charge
The meat and vegetables in th this dish doesn't interest me. I like the rice of this dish. The seasoning for the rice is not too strong. The fragrance is left lingering in the mouth which makes me wanting to eat more of the rice.

Chasoba & Katsu Don Wazen
Rating: 3/5
Price: SGD17.90 excluding GST and Service Charge
This set meal has both the cold green tea flavoured noodles and a mini chicken katsu rice bowl to go along with it, so I get to enjoy both in the same meal. The portion is quite a lot though, I felt the fullness even though I only ate the noodle, but because the rice bowl is not that huge, I still manage to finish it too. Of course, the set comes with  some sides (salmon sashimi, miso soup, tofu and oranges)

Address:
176 Orchard Road, #01-49/52
The Centrepoint
Singapore 238843

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment